- A late fee of $54 will be added to the citation fine amount.
- A hold will be placed on the vehicle's registration until the citations are paid.
- The vehicle is subject to immobilization (boot) or tow with five or more outstanding citations (unpaid for 30 days or more). All outstanding citations and an additional $35 administrative fee must be paid in order for the boot to be removed.
Citations can be paid in one of the following ways:
- Online via online citation payment (link is external), starting the day after the citation is issued. The following are required when making a payment online:
- Citation or vehicle license plate number
- Valid credit card. The name on the credit card must match the name on the cited vehciles' registration.
- Current email address
Brown Pier nbsp;textile Boots One Lining Ankle Cookies must be enabled on your computer.
- By mail: Payment should be sent to the address indicated on the rear of the citation and on the envelope included with the citation. Please write your citation number on your check.
- By phone: Call our customer service unit at (510) 643-7701 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, expect holidays.
- In person: Citations may be paid in person at the customer services office from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.